Thursday, December 3, 2009

word art thoughts

I woke at 7am, cracked open an eye to meet the light of rosebud dawn dragging color across the sky. My sheets nested round my face as though peeking out of an egg. I note the beauty and slip amniotic, back to sleep.

I read about the Arctic Ocean rising acidity levels online on the Guardian.co.uk, my favorite source. I like to look at the geographical photos. Get my fix of nature through a screen. I also like New Scientist, photos of exploding stars, black holes and multi dimensions. I wonder how I can make art out of it, what poetry? collecting images to print can be like piecing a puzzle as is writing a poem. Recalling people or place, perceptions and memories all like mosaics, and so are people. Like Russian dolls, cells within cells. And people are like the cells of the earth.

I wonder how what message I want to send? What voice does the artist have? Comment on? All reflective in a world of mirrors, eyes dart from the core and all is ever-present, connected on our own orbits, on our Message Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment